The Laguna Niguel Lions Club is an active, fun group of volunteers committed to our local community. It has a long tradition of providing assistance to the sight and hearing impaired and our local club brings that theme right to us with an active eyeglass recycling program right here in Laguna Niguel and by providing free eyeglasses to those in need through its member Optometrist, and supporting the Guide Dogs for the Blind. Visit their website for more information. I’m proud to be a Lion, dedicated to the service of others, and a Past President of the club.
Like us on Facebook!
- Sitting in the Audience December 3, 2014
- Orange County Register Endorses Ming October 20, 2014
- You Decide SoCal 2014: Robert Ming October 1, 2014
- Crown Valley Park Groundbreaking Ceremony September 18, 2014
- Support Robert Ming in Dana Point September 12, 2014
- Shady Canyon Event August 29, 2014
- Lincoln Club Fundraiser with Special Guest John Moorlach August 27, 2014
- South Orange County Republican Assembly Candidate Meet & Greet August 28th August 13, 2014
- Meet Robert Ming in Mission Viejo August 24th August 13, 2014
- Lincoln Club Fundraiser August 27 August 11, 2014